måndag 15 januari 2018

Sjuttioen personer i ålder 5-75 ångrar att…

Ålder till vänster

05 I went to the playground and I want to go again today…
06 No…
07 I wish I had never met that mean girl…
08 I do wish I was still an ice-skating girl…
09 Teasing my sister because she sometimes hits me…
10 Getting angry at my family sometimes…
11 One time , by accident, I kicked someone…
12 Nothing…
13 I can’t think of anything. I’ve got no regrets.
14 Spending more time with my oldest brother before he went to college…
15 Probably, not trying as hard, when I was younger, with grids…
16 Getting in a huge fight with my best friend since I was two years old…
17 Not being more open to things…
18 Not letting my grandmother know how much I loved her…
19 I regret going to an acting conservatory my senior high school…
20 I regret taking myself to seriously when I was in high school…
21 It’s… No…
22 Not taking chances…
23 When my aunt died, I wasn’t there, and she was an really important part of my life…
24 Not thinking before I speak more frequently, in my day-to-day life…
25 Not getting to know my father more before he died…
26 I wish I knew what i really wanted to do earlier…
27 Not getting in to computer science at an earlier age…
28 Having a better relationship with my family as a teenager…
29 Not taking school as seriously as I should have…
30 My parents got me tickets for Christmas to see Sweeney Todd. I denied the tickets and my best friend went with another friend. I kind of regret that. I should have seen that musical…
31 Chances to speak up for other people, or to stop people from being bullied…
32 Not taking more advantage of my college experience…
33 Not trying out for as many sports as I could in high school…
34 Pissing away my twenties…
35 I have many regrets, but I am where I am because of them. So I wouldn’t scan anything…
36 Not having taken a gap year before going to college…
37 Not saying sorry more often…
38 That I didn’t stick to dance classes when I was growing up. Because I love to dance but I just missed out on a lot of technique…
39 No regrets!
40 I tried to live without regrets. I think everything I’ve done has been for a purpose…
41 Regret not finishing college…
42 I don’t regret anything. I don’t believe in them…
43 Not following my dreams earlier in life…
44 Not saying the things that I really want to say…
45 Not staying single longer…
46 Being mean sometimes…
47 I wish I knew when I was younger……how wonderful I was…
48 That I probably should have gone to Columbia University first…
49 I kind of moved around a lot while my kids were little, and I sort of regret not being in maybe one or at least two solid places…
50 Not keeping in touch with people I probably should have kept in touch with…
51 What I’m regret the most’s may second marriage…
52 Having not appreciated being young when I was younger…
53 Going to Fort Lauderdale on spring brake when I was in college…
54 Not giving my father more ice-cream before he died…
55 Not listening to my self at times in life when I should have…
56 I don’t have to many regrets…
57 Having had a problem with drugs and alcohol 25 years ago…
58 Maybe not paying more attention when I was younger…
59 Not having a larger family…
60 I can’t say I have any regrets…
61 That my mother didn’t live long enough for me to take her to Paris…
62 Probably not having spent more time with my parents, but they weren’t here…
63 Being frightened of so many things when I was younger…
64 Saying no to things has a ripple effect in my life…
65 That I didn’t get sober sooner…
66 For not knowing when I was younger what I know now…
67 Trusting people too much and too long when they let me down a few times…
68 I regret my career choices early in my life…
69 Not having finished a novel at this point…
70 I regret not joining the Peace Corps when I graduated from college…
71 Not having followed my dream to be an entertainer when I was younger…
72 I do regret that I didn’t thing I’d be a good parent…
73 I needed to be in a position where I…, you had to file for divorce, for I think that effected my daughter greatly. I think that was the only choice I had, but somehow I wish that could have been different…
74 That I would have known when I was younger what I know now…
75 That i didn’t do all the things I wanted to do like going into acting much earlier…

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar